Caring Guidance, Deep Knowledge, Dedication To You
If your marriage is ending in divorce or legal separation, you are facing a child custody matter, or if a private paternity case must be handled discreetly, the lasting benefits of these unique professional credentials and personal qualities are waiting for you right now at the divorce and family law firm of Lisa L. Johnson, Attorney at Law, in Lexington, :
Lisa L. Johnson’s caring guidance throughout the legal process is steeped in deep knowledge of Kentucky law and a dedication to making the law work for you, start to finish. This skilled lawyer works hard to earn your trust, beginning with a detailed, confidential discussion of issues at your initial consultation.
- 30 years of experience in the successful practice of Kentucky family law matters, making a positive difference in thousands of lives
- A reputation for results gained primarily by skillful mediation rather than resorting to expensive, divisive litigation
- Skilled courtroom experience when mediation is not the solution
- A long-standing commitment to providing direct, personal, individualized attention for every client — individuals and families alike — whether you are a high-profile business owner, head of household or single parent
- Quality representation customized to suit each client’s unique, specific needs
Divorce And Legal
Practical Solutions, Personal Service For Lexington Family Law Clients
Our full-service divorce and family law office handles matters in the areas of uncontested, contested and high-asset divorce; discussions of complex property division when ownership of significant marital assets is at stake; determinations of appropriate levels of child custody, parenting time, child support and spousal maintenance/alimony; and the drafting of prenuptial agreements that protect the rights of both parties before a marriage.
Appointed by the Governor
Congratulations to Attorney Lisa Johnson for being appointed by the Governor of Kentucky as a member of the Kentucky Board of Social Work. Lisa was sworn in on July 10, 2018, to be part of this important group which evaluates and holds social workers to the highest standards.
Arrange Your Initial Consultation
Attorney Lisa Johnson begins each case with a detailed, confidential discussion of issues at your initial consultation. To speak with an attorney who truly cares about your smooth transition to a postdivorce future, arrange your initial consultation by calling Lisa Johnson in Lexington, at 859-554-4691, or simply stay online to send an email message.