Over 35 Years Experience Working For You
For Your Divorce Issue
For Your Divorce Issues
Caring Guidance, Deep Knowledge, Dedication To You
If your marriage is ending in divorce or legal separation, you are facing a child custody matter, or if a private paternity case must be handled discreetly, the lasting benefits of these unique professional credentials and personal qualities are waiting for you right now at the divorce firm of Lisa L. Johnson, Attorney at Law, in Lexington, .
Lisa L. Johnson’s caring guidance throughout the legal process is steeped in deep knowledge of Kentucky law and a dedication to making the law work for you, start to finish. This skilled lawyer works hard to earn your trust, beginning with a detailed, confidential discussion of issues at your initial consultation.
Practical Solutions, Personal Service For Lexington Clients
Our full-service divorce office handles matters in the areas of uncontested, contested and high-asset divorce; discussions of complex property division when ownership of significant marital assets is at stake; determinations of appropriate levels of child custody, parenting time, child support and spousal maintenance/alimony; and the drafting of prenuptial agreements that protect the rights of both parties before a marriage.
Appointed by the Governor, And Recognized With Prestigious Awards
Skill, Experience, Reputation
- Over 35 years experience in the successful practice of Kentucky matters, making a positive difference in thousands of lives
- A reputation for results gained primarily by skillful mediation rather than resorting to expensive, divisive litigation
- Skilled courtroom experience when mediation is not the solution
- A long-standing commitment to providing direct, personal, individualized attention for every client — individuals and families alike — whether you are a high-profile business owner, head of household or single parent
- Quality representation customized to suit each client’s unique, specific needs
Arrange Your Initial Consultation
Attorney Lisa Johnson begins each case with a detailed, confidential discussion of issues at your initial consultation. To speak with an attorney who truly cares about your smooth transition to a postdivorce future, arrange your initial consultation by calling Lisa Johnson in Lexington, at 859-554-4691, or simply stay online to send an email message.